[webkit-gtk] can be modified in this way?

tugouxp 13824125580 at 163.com
Fri Jun 15 07:09:59 PDT 2018

Hi castro:

   i do this because i want to confirm the whether the webprocess need to connect with the system waylandserver, because the UI process has a nested wayland server.
and this experiment said yes.
so it is confused me why the webprocess connect both the nested and system wayland server.  can not the render operation be finished just through the nested waylandserver?
why connect the weson(system waylandserver on my platform).

thanks for your support.