[webkit-gtk] JavaScriptCore with wekbitgtkv1?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 10:26:51 PDT 2018

Adrian,

Thanks for the information. I've used Apple's C style API before, so from
the docs here I'm sure I can at least get a few demos working:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/javascriptcore?language=objc

Regarding the GLib API, when it's available through the next stable release
(2.22), will the this command from a git clone:

Tools/Scripts/build-webkit --jsc-only

Generate a shared object (.so) file with the GLib API exported?

I ask because I cloned the development source code from git last night and
did a build, but it seems that it didn't actually build a .so (or even
static .a lib files) file containing the GLib API. It seemed like nothing
was done with the Source/JavaScriptCore/API/glib/ files. That is, I grepped
the entire git clone folder for "jsc_context_new" after a successful build,
and the only results found were in those source files, not in any .so or .a
lib files.