[webkit-gtk] Gamepad Support

Adrien Plazas kekun.plazas at laposte.net
Fri Oct 20 03:04:18 PDT 2017

Hi pushed a prototype of the library on a public repo:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/aplazas/libmanette

Its licensed under the LGPLv2.1+ (the same as glib/gtk+), it depends on
glib, gio, gobject and libevdev, and gudev is highly recommended though
it provides a fallback. So far it is Linux only but I'm not against
makinig it cross-platform with a bit of help.

I tried to keep the public API minimal as it's easier to add stuff than
to remove it. ☺ It's not completely usable yet as functions to
retrieve the useful content from the events still have to be written. I
would like to polish it a bit more and to publish a first release
within a month.

A code review would be very welcomed if you have time for it.

Cheers,
Adrien Plazas