[webkit-gtk] Tools/Scripts/update-webkitgtk-libs failed on Ubuntu16.04

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Thu Nov 9 09:37:22 PST 2017

Are you using WebKit trunk?

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 4:06 AM, 王奡 <arayz_w at icloud.com> wrote:
> In file included from
> /home/wangao/arayz/web/WebKitBuild/DependenciesGTK/Source/freetype-2.8/src/autofit/autofit.c:35:0:
> /home/wangao/arayz/web/WebKitBuild/DependenciesGTK/Source/freetype-2.8/src/autofit/afscript.h:35:11:
> error: ‘HB_SCRIPT_ADLAM’ undeclared here (not in a function)
>            HB_SCRIPT_ADLAM,

Weird... at least in trunk, we build FreeType using --with-harfbuzz=no,
so it would be a FreeType bug for it to depend on Harfbuzz at all.
Checking my build directory, autofit.c does not include afscript.h. I
don't know why you're getting a different result, but that would be the
place to start investigating.

Good luck,

Michael