[webkit-gtk] Webkitgtk compilation

Nagendra K pingnagendra at gmail.com
Wed May 3 04:07:57 PDT 2017

Hi Andres,

Thank you for your suggestion.
To be more precise I have toolchain gcc-4.8.2 compatible on the hardware
device. So when I checked on webkitgtk versions and corresponding toolchain
I found any version beyond webkitgtk 2.9.1 required gcc-4.9. So I got fixed
to webkitgtk2.9.1 but as suggested below  this version is unstable I will
use the webkitgtk 2.8.5. Do you think any better webkitgtk version I can
use with toolchain gcc-4.8.2.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagendra