[webkit-gtk] [jsc-dev] Enable WebAssembly on Linux based ports (GTK and JSCOnly)

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Wed Mar 1 08:28:52 PST 2017

On 01/03/17 16:57, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
>> If not, then I'd prefer to wait until it's going to be enabled in the
>> macOS port.
> You could enable it in FeatureList.pm but not in OptionsGTK.cmake so that only
> bots' configurations is affected.

"bots" -> "builds done with the script build-webkit"

There are tons of features we enable on the (developer) builds done with
the script build-webkit, but that we don't enable on the (production)
builds done directly with CMake.

So, you can enable it on FeatureList.pm for the moment. This will be
enough to enable it by default on the builds done with this script
(buildbots use it for building, and WebKit developers should do that also).

When the feature is ready for shipping, then it should be enabled on
also on the CMake config, so its also enabled on the builds done
directly with CMake.