[webkit-gtk] Webkitgtk compilation

Andres Gomez agomez at igalia.com
Fri Jun 16 01:12:54 PDT 2017

On Fri, 2017-06-16 at 13:11 +0530, Nagendra K wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> How to know the WebKit revision being used in webkitgtk.

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question.

I'm going to asume that your question is for a released version of
WebKitGTK and not for the upstream branch (which wouldn't make sense).

For a *stable* release, what you can know is the branching point for
the x.y.0 release. Therefore, for 2.16.0:
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/2.16.x

You can see that the branching point was r212635.

For previous stable releases, you have a link in the URL above to go to
2.14.x and so on, from the 2.14.x page, to go to the previous 2.12.x .

In any case, I may not have understood the question and Carlos García
is probably the best to give you an answer.

--
Br,

Andres