[webkit-gtk] Custom GTK widgets inside webview

Zisu Andrei matzipan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 05:39:08 PDT 2017

Right. I wasn't aware that those are customly drawn elements. It looks
quite ugly, but I might just try my luck before I decide on an embedded
HTML renderer.

Looking through the Webkit2 web extension API I couldn't find anything that
would allow custom drawing, or do I need to be looking at changing the
webkit2gtk api for it?