[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK+ VS Apple WebKit

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:29:33 PST 2017

Couldn't expect a better answer, thanks a lot.

If I might ask my last question: who makes the decision of "what ships
where"?

As example, how comes Safari is shipping customElements but latest
WebKitGTK+ doesn't even have them behind a flag?

Any specific procedure to speedup shipping features like that?

Thanks again and Best Regards.