[webkit-gtk] Release detached signatures

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Mon Nov 21 05:12:19 PST 2016

On 04/11/16 10:01, Jan Alexander Steffens wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I would like to request proper detached signatures for webkitgtk's release
> tarballs. The current signed sha1 sums are unusual and really awkward to
> handle with our tooling.
>
> Attached two untested diffs for the webkit-release script, either of which
> should accomplish this; the simpler one replaces the current signatures
> with detached signatures and the other adds the detached signatures in
> addition to the existing ones.
>
> Thanks,
> Jan Steffens

Hi,

Thanks for the patch.

I applied the version webkit-release.replace-detach.diff [1] and did
some other changes [2].

So, from now on, the .asc file will be a detached GPG signature of the
tarball.

And there will be also a .sums file with the hashes and .news file with
the short log of the release.

Regards.
--------

[1]