[webkit-gtk] Unfullscreen video without unfullscreening the parent window

JeanLuc jangernert at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:07:19 PDT 2016

Hi guys and girls,

I have a webview as part of my window. Now I want to implement a
fullscreen-mode for my application.
The problem is: Every time I fullscreen a video when the application is
in fullscreen-mode the window pops out of fullscreen-mode when I
unfullscreen the video. Is there a way to stop the webview from
unfullscreening the parent gtk.window? I know I can stop the
"leave_fullscreen"-signal from the webivew. But by doing that I can't
unfullscreen the video itself anymore.
So TL;DR "return from the fullscreen video to the normal website with
the video in its little box but don't unfullscreen the parent
gtk.window, is this possible?"

Thx for advice in advance =)