[webkit-gtk] Which Linux distribution is used for buildbot

Carlos Alberto Lopez Perez clopez at igalia.com
Thu Jun 2 03:33:13 PDT 2016

On 02/06/16 11:08, Fujii Hironori wrote:
> Thank you, Adrián.
>
> I'm following this document and using update-webkitgtk-libs.
> <http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/BuildingGtk>
>
> I'm using Ubuntu 16.4 now. I'll try Debian 8 (Jessie).

The idea of using that internal JHBuild with update-webkitgtk-libs is
precisely to allow developers get the same results for layout tests than
the bots (even if you run a different distribution).

If on Ubuntu or another distribution you get different results than the
ones the bots get, please report a bug about that. It may be possible
that there is a library still not included on the JHbuild that is
affecting the results of some specific tests.