[webkit-gtk] Gardening status update

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Sun Jan 10 11:49:53 PST 2016

Hi,

We're making a group effort to make our port green:

https://build.webkit.org/dashboard/

We started at (r194029): Failed 369 jsc tests failed 149
failures 28 new passes 8 flakes 74 missing results 0 api tests failed,
0 crashed, 1 timed out, 15 skipped

Last week, were were at (r194526): Failed 110 failures 7 new passes 10
flakes 4 missing results 0 api tests failed, 0 crashed, 2 timed out, 15
skipped

Currently, we are at (194827): Failed 84 failures 11 new passes 13
flakes 4 missing results 0 api tests failed, 0 crashed, 2 timed out, 15
skipped

Thanks to everyone who helped out last week! We are progressing
steadily.

Michael