[webkit-gtk] compare feature lists for webkit versions ?

Edwin James edjamesg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:03:09 PST 2016

hi all,

How to compare the feature list from different webkit versions ?.
svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK
We are building webkit for hbbtv standard.
It requires certain features as mandatory
Actually my platform has in built webkit version 1.1.12. But I need
 throughly investigate about all features available in the webkit , if that
kit doesnt work out, we need to build the latest webkit ..hopefully should
have alll features.

Where do I find the release notes for each webkit version. there is a
changelog file for each version ..but I could not get the information I
want. It had only bug fixes.

I wanted to compare the feature list from different versions of webkit.

Please help me to find out the same.

Regards
Edwin