No subject

Mon Sep 28 12:00:37 PDT 2015

problem seems to happen whenever two adjacent sides for the <fieldset>
element have EXACTLY the same color defined.

For instance, the following code in your test case (line 729 in CSS file):

  fieldset {
      border-width: 3px;
      border-style: solid;
      border-color: #5e5e5e #ffbc00 #ffbc00 #5e5e5e;
  }

...it's exposing the bug because the right&bottom sides of border have
exactly the same colour (orange). In the same way, the fact that top&left
have the same exact colour (gray) is also causing a similar problem,
although I did not notice about it at first.

You can test this theory by quickly workaround the problem you're seeing by
slightly modifying those colours, so that adjacent sides don't have exactly
the same colour. For instance, this hides the bug for me:

  fieldset {
      border-width: 3px;
      border-style: solid;
      border-color: #5e5e5f #ffbc01 #ffbc00 #5e5e5e;
  }

But still, this looks like a bug (works fine in Firefox 41 and Chrome 45),
so I'd say reporting it in bugzilla is the way to go.

Thanks,
Mario