[webkit-gtk] Finding out the HTTP method of requests

Jon Forsberg jon.orebro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:44:35 PDT 2015

Hello!
I'm using webkit2gtk to create a restricted web browser and I would like to
be able to choose which HTTP methods to allow (for both page navigation and
resource loading). For example I might want to allow GET and HEAD but not
POST as a way to limit interaction with web pages. I have looked at the
resource-load-started and decide-policy signals and the WebKitWebResource,
WebKitURIRequest and WebKitURIResponse classes but it seems the closest you
can get is a SoupMessageHeaders (which contains the headers but not the
method). Am i missing something or is it not possible to find out the
method of a request?
Thanks