[webkit-gtk] Problem with -webkit-gradient on GTK2 native elements

Pushkin Andrei Andrei.Pushkin at promwad.com
Mon Oct 5 01:17:04 PDT 2015

Hi. I have embedded Linux MIPS board with webkit 1.10.
This code does not work on my MIPS board (-webkit-gradient is ignored):
<button type="submit" style="background: -webkit-gradient(linear,left top,left bottom,color-stop(0%,#adadad),color-stop(100%,#7d7c7d));">ABC</button>
But work in my x86 PC on same version of webkit.

This code work fine in all platforms (MIPS and my X86 build from same sources):

This bug is reproduced on any GTK2 native elements: buttons, input box etc, but not reproduced on webkit drawing elements: div etc.

What part of webkit code I need to debug? Is it bug of webkit or other connected libraries (libgtk2, cairo, directfb)?

Andrei Pushkin