[webkit-gtk] crash in webkitgtk in xwiget-emacs

joakim at verona.se joakim at verona.se
Sun May 17 09:43:21 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm workingon anintegration of emacs and webkitgtk called xwidget-emacs.

Recently I get crashes when visiting the Dilbert page.

The trace looks like below.

This integration has worked pretty well for a long time, and this
particular crash is recent.

Im on Fedora and I find the packages below. I use webkitgtk3 atm. Should
I upgrade to webkitgtk4?

Name        : webkitgtk3
Arch        : x86_64
Epoch       : 0
Version     : 2.4.8
Release     : 2.fc21
Size        : 44 M
Repo        : @System
Summary     : GTK+ Web content engine library
URL         : http://www.webkitgtk.org/
License     : LGPLv2+ and BSD
Description : WebKitGTK+ is the port of the portable web rendering engine WebKit
            : to the GTK+ platform.
            :
            : This package contains WebKitGTK+ for GTK+ 3.

Name        : webkitgtk4
Arch        : x86_64
Epoch       : 0
Version     : 2.6.6