[webkit-gtk] updated webkit centos 7.1

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Mon May 4 17:03:29 PDT 2015

I used centos 6.6 and put on webkit 2.4.6 and got that to work fine
with my little browser app.

I'm now trying to use centos 7.1 and trying to put on the same webkit.
When I compile it and install it - then run my very short browser app
the browser is ALWAYS minimized.

I narrowed it down to the gtk_window_fullscreen() function.

void maximize(void) {
    gtk_window_maximize(GTK_WINDOW(window));
    gtk_window_fullscreen(GTK_WINDOW(window));
    gtk_window_set_decorated(GTK_WINDOW(window), FALSE);
}

When I comment the gtk_window_fullscreen() out, the browser comes up and is
not minimized. As soon as I put that line back in the browser app is always
minimized.

Why might this be happening and how can I get past it?
Thanks,

Jerry