[webkit-gtk] webkitgtk load pic and pdf file

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Fri Mar 20 11:49:33 PDT 2015

El sáb, 21-03-2015 a las 01:14 +0800, green escribió:
> Carlos :
>         It is pleasure to receive your reply.
>         Because of GFW of china, I can't connect to my google mail. It
> is so bad, you know  : (

oh! :-(

>         I changed a new mail to write this letter to you.
>
>         My WebKitGtk version is 2.6.1, and it has no such a api what
> you said, maybe it is a new one.

Yes, what I meant is that adding
webkit_download_set_destination_stream() to the API could be useful for
use cases like yours, but that API doesn't exist yet, it was just an
idea.

>         I will try to figure it out according to your advice and make
> a patch, even through it may takes a long time, it's hard for me : )

You don't need to write a patch, just open a bug report, and provide all
this information there, together with a test case or instructions to
reproduce the problem.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3