[webkit-gtk] webkitgtk load pic and pdf file

green.4984 green.4984 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 03:29:58 PDT 2015

hi all,
     Thanks for your reading, I am doing some work about using webkitwebview load with pic and pdf.
     It works fine when the url is point to pic, like jpg, I use webkit_web_resource_get_data. But when I do with the same method use the url of pdf, it get data length is 0.
      Is there any difference? I know the webkit has the function to download uri directly, but it may takes some disk space.
       Thanks anyway! have a good weekend.: )