[webkit-gtk] GetUserMedia(WebRTC) implementation

Yin LIU yin.liu at temasys.com.sg
Sun Mar 8 23:26:35 PDT 2015

Hi,
I was told that GetUserMedia(WebRTC) has been implemented in webKitGtk+ so I launch the mini browser and test it with google’s test sample (http://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/getusermedia/gum/ <http://webrtc.github.io/samples/src/content/getusermedia/gum/>), but it doesn’t really work, the video cannot be shown correctly.
I’d like to know if I should do something to enable the API while or after compiling webKit (like specify a flag).
Thanks in advance.