[webkit-gtk] Webkit-gtk long build times

Rob Builder rusty.boat92 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:45:25 PDT 2015

First my apologies for posting this question to you.

My distribution is Gentoo and I'm running just an AMD Athlon64.
(Sorry, the budget is very small over here, though the box I'm
now going to build will be based on an i7-4770K.)

My problem is that building any version of webkit-gtk requires
large amounts of time to build. In the time frame of 2011 to 2012
2 to three hours were required. The time has now risen to 8-1/2
to 12 hours.

I hope the quad core might help, but is there anything I can do system
wise?

Thanks in advance.

Rob