No subject

Tue Jan 27 15:54:36 PST 2015

html. But figured it was worth checking on the list if anyone had a bright
idea, and get the answer down for posterity. We'd like to avoid maintaining
a gtk and html implementation of the same widgets if possible.

Thanks!
Matt Watson

--089e013d0d465e728005204b71e2

isplays some article content inside a WeKitWebView. We recently got a reque=
st from our design team to take some gtk widgets we had written separately =
and append them after our article content in the same scroll area.</div><di=
widget&quot; signal in webkit1 would have done what we needed, but no simil=
ear the answer is we&#39;ll need to rewrite the gtk widgets in html. But fi=
gured it was worth checking on the list if anyone had a bright idea, and ge=
t the answer down for posterity. We&#39;d like to avoid maintaining a gtk a=

--089e013d0d465e728005204b71e2--