[webkit-gtk] Wrong display of checkbox

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at igalia.com
Fri Jan 30 08:44:03 PST 2015

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 12:42 AM, Carlos Garcia Campos
<cgarcia at igalia.com> wrote:
> I hope we can find a solution for 2.6 so that you can upgrade, but we
> will probably need your help since we can't reproduce the issue.

So if you're using Adwaita with GTK+ 3.14, and you're sure WebKitGTK+
was compiled with GTK+ 3.14 development headers, then it's hard to
think of what might be wrong. I have only one more guess: you might be
using an older version of Adwaita from gnome-themes-standard < 3.14
rather than the Adwaita that's included in GTK+ 3.14?