[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK+ Roadmap

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Tue Jan 20 04:05:08 PST 2015

I haven't updated the Roadmap for a long time, but now that we have
several tasks ongoing and several people working on them, I've decided
to update it. Since the old roadmap was created for WebKit2
specifically, and now WebKit2 is the only API with planned development,
I've created a new page in the wiki:

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/Roadmap

To make it easier to maintain, instead of adding a new table for every
release, I've used only one table, since it already has the target
version after all. When a new version is released, we can update the
table to remove the tasks done and update the target version of the
other tasks if needed.

I might have missed something, or made a mistake, so feel free to change
anything.

I hope it helps!

PS The old roadmap is still at

https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKitGTK/WebKit2Roadmap

I'll probably remove that page soon to avoid confusions.
--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3