[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK+ 2.7.90 released!

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 07:46:13 PST 2015

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 19:00:44 +0100
Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:

>   - Use the new memory allocator bmalloc instead of TCMalloc which drastically improves
>     the overall performance.

Does anyone know if this will solve some of the memory leaks which
cause termination on OpenBSD when the limits are hit? I don't care about
performance so much personally though the reason I stand the memory
leaks is partly due to the non javascript page load performance of
xombrero when compared to firefox and chrome which meant a particular
CMS task for a friend took half the time.