[webkit-gtk] Hangs while "Scanning dependencies for target"

Franz Fellner alpine.art.de at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:57:20 PDT 2015

Thx for your response, Martin.

As I tried to say it is just the cmake process running. No compilation
involved. There is only very little RAM usage, but cmake occupies one
CPU-core (maxes out at 100%, but still not enough to make the fans spin up).

So I don't think this specific issue is due to RAM limitations.
I had issues building webkit-gtk in the past. That was solved by using
clang + ld.gold. This works fine with make -j11 + distcc.

BTW.: I saved the DependInfo.cmake files. I compressed and attached them.
Hope that helps.