[webkit-gtk] how to simulate mouse click event

green green4984 at 163.com
Fri Apr 3 06:40:45 PDT 2015

Hi:
         I was working with WebKitGtk2 some time, and I found something
puzzle.
         when I use mouse click some <a> label on a website, it transfer
some verify, if it was a humankind or not, checking with AJAX behind.
         Then I use the javascript to trigging its click event, but It
doesn't transfer any AJAX network connection. I found it with the Inspector.
         Is there any way I can simulate webkitgtk2 as a human do the click?

Best Regards