[webkit-gtk] 2.4.4 JSC crash

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 11:55:45 PDT 2014

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:45:15 -0700
Gary Kratkin wrote:

> No problem, thanks as always for your help.
>
> As a data point, disabling DFG entirely (drastic, yes), fixes this crash and others in JSC.

I like drastic, it is often effective despite developers who are close
to the code understandably disliking disabling code paths.

Thanks for webkit and I love xombrero but it does crash too often and
have way too many memory leaks due to webkit. Do you think a simpler
JSC or even the interpreter might fix much of that. Javascript
performance certainly does not matter to me for one second (almost
literally). I use xombrero for work and not playing?