[webkit-gtk] WebKit2GTK+ on OSX

Mike Jones mjones219 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 09:43:02 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm fairly new at working with WebKit and GTK. I am trying to build a
cross-platform app that uses WebKit to render HTML, among other things. I
built a prototype version for Linux using the webkit2gtk-3.0 library. I'm
now trying to build on OSX and it doesn't look like the library exists for
Mac (at least not in MacPorts or HomeBrew). Any suggestions?

And, after Mac I intend to build on Windows as well, so if you have
pointers for me on how to setup the dev environment there, that would be
helpful.

Many thanks,
Mike