[webkit-gtk] Operation webkit_web_view_new() crashed when in multithreading

green liuyang06 at hc360.com
Tue Nov 18 07:24:22 PST 2014

Thanks very much, Michael :)
I just now read the link you show below, I will try it.

You know that, in WebKitGtk, I can use multi processes with WebProcess,
I create some WebKitWebViews in the gtk main loop thread using
webkit_web_context_set_process_model(webkit_web_context_get_default(),WEBKIT_PROCESS_MODEL_MULTIPLE_SECONDARY_PROCESSES)
it creates WebProcess as many as WebKitWebView, but the main loop invoke
these WebKitWebViews just one at the same time.
It maybe a little waste of the WebProcess resources :), I want to use
WebKitWebViews as a consumer in the producer-consumer model.

Thanks for your reading!