[webkit-gtk] Building on Wayland

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 11:28:02 PST 2014

Dear all,
  I've been trying to compile under a properly working pure wayland/weston
environment for a while now and always without success.

While I thought it was the GTK2 dependencies, but even manually patching
dropping all GTK2 related plugins gotchas, I am still unable to build
WebKit providing the following basic arguments: it fails around 60% and I
wonder if anyone managed to perform such operation ( building a wayland
only version under Linux, the Arch Linux one in my case )

Thank You !!!

cmake -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=$(which clang) -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=$(which
clang++) \
        -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$WLD \
        -DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=$WLD/lib \
        -DPORT=GTK \