[webkit-gtk] webkit-gtk-2.4.2 build failure: multiple definition of read, readlink, getcwd, etc.

Leonardo Taccari iamleot at gmail.com
Sat May 24 05:06:29 PDT 2014

Sorry but my MUA stole the first part of the email, here it is:

Hello to the entire webkit-gtk community!
I am a NetBSD[0] user and a pkgsrc[1] user and maintainer...
Our www/webkit-gtk[2] in pkgsrc is a bit outdated and so I am trying to
update it altough the building failes, here the interesting parts of the
log: