[webkit-gtk] webkit_web_view_load_html ignores css files

sami wagiaalla swagiaal at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 08:54:25 PST 2014

Hi Gavin,

>> As base_uri I provide "file:///"
>
> I don't know if this is the cause of your issue, but a base_uri needs a
> complete path, including a filename.  You can just make up an imaginary
> filename; it doesn't have to actually exist, unless the content contains
> self links (eg. href="#anchor").

Hmm... I see. I have tried that but there does not seem to fix the issue.

I also tried tried listening to resource loading events. The CSS file
seems to be getting loaded (I get a resrouce_load_started signal, and a
finish signal without a failed signal).

If this is a security setting is there a way to get notified of security
settings violations ?

Thanks for the input!
   Sami