[webkit-gtk] webkit_web_view_load_html ignores css files

sami wagiaalla swagiaal at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 13:53:08 PST 2014

Hi everybody,

I am working on porting the Eclipse SWT browser from WebKit1 to WebKit2
and I am having trouble with webkit_web_view_load_html.

It seems that if I load a page using webkit_web_view_load_uri it works
fine but if I try to load the content of that page via
webkit_web_view_load_html only part of the content is loaded; some
images and all CSS is ignored.

This is the content of the page I am trying to load:
http://fpaste.org/69014/89115313/ (I can construct a smaller example of
that helps)

As base_uri I provide "file:///"

I tried listening for load errors, and looking out for bad decide-policy

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
   Sami