[webkit-gtk] WebKit2Gtk: Any plans to support Windows?

Jacek Rużyczka stacheldraht at interia.pl
Sun Jan 12 03:03:34 PST 2014

Am Sonntag, den 12.01.2014, 11:19 +0100 schrieb Carlos Garcia Campos:
> It's always been in our TODO list but as very low priority task, mainly
> due to the lack of windows knowledge, time and people interested. Any
> contribution to add windows support to WebKit2GTK+ would be more than
> welcome, of course.

Don't say there is lack of interest! I've been waiting for WebKitGtk
running smoothly (= without having to hack and recompile the sourcecode)
on Windows (from XP upwards) for a couple of years, but when I posted a
support call, there was mostly no reaction at all.

I want my Mono-/Gtk#-/WebKit2Gtk-based app run on Windows, Linux, MacOS
X, and maybe Solaris without recompiling and ugly hacks.

Kind regards
Jacek Rużyczka