[webkit-gtk] Touch screen regression when moving from WebKit to WebKit2

Joshua Landau joshua at landau.ws
Mon Feb 10 16:57:47 PST 2014

I'm using Python's gi.repository bindings for WebKit and WebKit2.

When using the old WebKit, I was wrapping the WebKit.WebView with a
Gtk.ScrolledWindow. Gtk.ScrolledWindow supports touch-screens, in that it
scrolls when touching the browser, works on links and has inertia applied.

When moving to WebKit2, it seems that the integrated scrolling does not
support this. Is there a way to force it to work, of force it to be
compatible with a Gtk.ScrolledWindow as it was before?