[webkit-gtk] webkitwebframe control

Victor Lucero victor.lucero at ipartner.cl
Wed Aug 13 12:05:05 PDT 2014

I just read the links you provided .

I now need to setup a extension to get access to the WebPage so i can get access to the web frame an his js context.
thats nice but i also need access to all the frames in the current page. will this be exposed in any way in the near future?
To me is very important because the kinds of tasks we produce are inside the context of every frame.