[webkit-gtk] webkitwebframe control

Victor Lucero victor.lucero at ipartner.cl
Wed Aug 13 09:47:41 PDT 2014

I need to get control of when are they created to be able to interact with them directly.

I Work in browser automation so any kind of control i get over the dom or frames is useful.

in the prior version of webkitgtk api(version 1) i got all these useful signals. but in api2 they are gone :(

does they exist inside Webkit2 and just aren’t exposed by the Gtk api?