[webkit-gtk] Set proxy for webprocess

Egor Egorov me at egorfine.com
Mon Sep 30 11:50:49 PDT 2013

Hello.

How do I set network proxy in WebProcess?

I have tried to set SOUP_SESSION_PROXY_URI for WebCore::ResourceHandle::defaultSession() both in WebProcess::initializeWebProcess()  and in WebProcessMainGtk() and yet it did not work. I ended up doing setenv("http_proxy", "...") in initializeWebProcess() which seems to work, but not that I am completely comfortable with that solution.

And yes, I need to set proxy in WebProcess, because I am spawning a few of them, all with different proxies.

--
Egor Egorov
http://egorfine.com/

Warning: this email may contain humor, sarcasm, parody, and perhaps even irony. Read at your own risk.