[webkit-gtk] XMLHttpRequest -> onreadystatechange : MEM-LEAK ?

Vellemans, Noel Noel.Vellemans at visionBMS.com
Mon May 13 05:53:30 PDT 2013

Hi ,

I've been stuck for some days/weeks. (latest Webkit-gtk stable release)

I do have a simple JAVA-script that does some repetitive XMLHttpRequest.

It seems that this is leaking memory.

Ive been trying every possible solution/work around.
I even have been "DEBUGGING (STEPPING)" into the GtkLauncher (sample
brouwser)

It seems that "onreadystatechange"  (that is EMPTY for this test) is
leeking memory.

NOTE: When Not calling the "onreadystatechange"  there is no LEAK !!!

Anyone that knows how to avoid the leak ? Or that can explain what goes
wrong??? Or that can tell me where to look at.

/* a stripped down script comes to this */

var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest();
if(xhr)
{
       xhr.open("POST", "requestmdid.fcgi", true);
       // setup the return handler
       xhr.onreadystatechange = function()
       {
       if (this.readyState == this.DONE )