[webkit-gtk] Multi Web Process

Gustavo Noronha Silva gns at gnome.org
Mon May 6 15:40:44 PDT 2013

Hey,

On Seg, 6 Mai, 2013 at 1:15 , Niranjan Rao <nhrdls at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do cookies work in the proposed model? Especially interested in
> session cookies? Don't want to mix session cookies between multiple
> hosting applications.

I think for such a use case you should really be using multiple
application processes instead of relying on WebKit process separation.
I think the idea is to allow creation of multiple WebKitWebContext
instances in the future, which would probably have their own
everything, including their own network process, and cookie storage,
but I would just use separate instance of the applications even then.

Cheers,

Gustavo