[webkit-gtk] Bump dependency requirements before WebKitGTK+ 2.0

Carlos Garcia Campos cgarcia at igalia.com
Sat Mar 23 01:50:25 PDT 2013

El vie, 22-03-2013 a las 22:49 -0400, Luis de Bethencourt escribió:
> On 22 March 2013 14:28, Mario Sanchez Prada <mario.prada at samsung.com> wrote:

Yes, and not only code readability, but we can also new stuff like
GTask, GResources, etc. unconditionally :-)

> I checked the version numbers Carlos listed and some of them are very
> new and not included in all distros but should be soon.
> Fedora is almost already there with GNOME 3.6. Debian Sid isn't, but
> should be soon.

Note that bumping the requirements of libsoup to 2.42 is a must because
of security reasons, and libsoup already requires glib 2.35. All other
dependencies are not that recent.

--
Carlos Garcia Campos
http://pgp.rediris.es:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF3D322D0EC4582C3