[webkit-gtk] WebKitGTK+ 1.11.91 released!

Martin Robinson mrobinson at igalia.com
Thu Mar 7 20:01:35 PST 2013

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 7:39 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia
<jeremyhu at macports.org> wrote:
> It looks like you're still missing some files in the tarball.  You should compare the list of files in the repo with the list of files in the tarball to make sure nothing else is missing that should be in there...
>

> In file included from Source/WebCore/dom/ScriptExecutionContext.cpp:39:
> In file included from ./Source/WebCore/html/PublicURLManager.h:36:
> In file included from ./Source/WebCore/Modules/mediastream/MediaStream.h:34:
> In file included from ./Source/WebCore/platform/mediastream/MediaStreamDescriptor.h:37:
> In file included from ./Source/WebCore/platform/mediastream/MediaStreamComponent.h:36:
> ./Source/WebCore/platform/mediastream/MediaStreamSource.h:37:10: fatal error: 'AudioDestinationConsumer.h' file not found
> #include "AudioDestinationConsumer.h"
>          ^

Are you trying to compile with MediaStream support? If not, what
options are you passing to configure? We typically don't test
incomplete features, so there's no guarantee they will build from
release to release until they are complete.

--Martin