No subject

Mon Jan 28 08:41:14 PST 2013

SOUP_SESSION_USE_NTLM       If TRUE, then Microsoft NTLM authentication =
will be used if available (and will be preferred to HTTP Basic or Digest =
authentication). If FALSE, NTLM authentication won't be used, even if =
it's the only authentication type available. (NTLM works differently =
from the standard HTTP authentication types, so it needs to be handled =
specially.)

This in turn is an alias for the "use-ntlm" property [2] which is false =
by default.

So the WebKitGTK+ community needs to decide whether we should support =
this.

Regards
Brian

[1] https://developer.gnome.org/libsoup/stable/libsoup-client-howto.html
[2] =
https://developer.gnome.org/libsoup/stable/SoupSession.html#SoupSession--=
use-ntlm

scheme=3Dwebkit_authentication_request_get_scheme(request);