[webkit-gtk] Need help in building on Ubuntu 12.10

Jay Bhaskar jay.bhaskar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 21:15:51 PST 2013

Ubuntu 12.10 is not a stable Os and it is in development phase, Harfbuzz is not available in package manager in ubuntu 12.04. below error occurs due
to this unavailable package.
download harfbuzz 0.9.9 tar and manually  build and install it. even if it is not found just export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib
This will find harfbuzz.