[webkit-gtk] configuration warnings in webkit gtk 2.2.3 compilation

Víctor M. Jáquez L. vjaquez at igalia.com
Fri Dec 27 03:06:42 PST 2013

On 12/27/13 at 10:48am, Aditya Lodha wrote:
> I am trying to launch webGL based HTML in GtkLauncher.
> It is a mesh of wrap-up images. I have used imageutil API from three.js for this.
> Whenever I launch the GUI using GtkLauncher, the mesh GUI disappears after 2
> seconds.

1. Probably you should use minibrowser, instead of gtklaunch, since
   minibrowser is webkit2 and gtklaunch is webkit1
2. You need to pass the parameter --enable-webgl=true to program to enable the
   webgl in the websettings
3. If you use a webview in your code, enable the webgl through the
   websettings: http://webkitgtk.org/reference/webkit2gtk/stable/WebKitSettings.html#webkit-settings-set-enable-webgl

vmjl