[webkit-gtk] Webkit shutdown, sqlite lock

Bastien Durel bastien.durel at data.fr
Thu Aug 29 02:08:52 PDT 2013

Le jeudi 29 août 2013 à 10:30 +0200, Andy Wingo a écrit :
> On Thu 29 Aug 2013 10:15, Bastien Durel <bastien.durel at data.fr> writes:
>
> > I wrote a program that go to some pages, do some actions, then exit. It
> > works well, but there was a bunch of slow processing at the end, then
> > added some parallelism with some forks at the end of the process, and
> > now, sometime, the process does not exits properly.
>
> Have you ensured that the webview is disposed?  At that point WebKit's
> threads should exit.  If that is not the case, there is a bug.

Hello,

I did not, only undef'ed the view and it containers.

Now I call $view->destroy() before calling Gtk3->main_quit() (destroying
containers as well)

I also put a log on the destroy signal :

$view->signal_connect('destroy' => sub {
    data_log('view destroyed', 'signal:destroy'); } );

I got the message in the log, but the program continues to hang
(randomly) on the same instruction.

Should 'destroy' be enough ?

Cheers,

--
Bastien Durel
DATA

bastien.durel at data.fr
tel : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 28
fax : +33 (0) 1 57 19 59 73
44 bis, boulevard Félix Faure 92320 CHATILLON France
www.data.fr