[webkit-gtk] Custom JavaScript injection API and Isolated Worlds in WebKit2GTK+

Sergio Villar Senin svillar at igalia.com
Fri Aug 9 09:39:42 PDT 2013

On 09/08/13 17:04, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
> I've finally started to work on those APIs. They will be available
> through the Web Extensions API since the JavaScript has to be
> injected in the WebProcess.

[...]

> What do you think? is this enough or am I missing something?

The API looks great to me. I am not sure about the naming either,
perhaps WebKitWebFrame would look more familiar.

The only doubt I have is whether it pays off the ScriptWorld object
you propose or not. The API looks well designed but if we are not
planing to add future API to that object maybe it's a bit overkill.

BR